This bright rear unit overlooking a landscaped
garden is in a 14 unit building constructed in
1927. It is within walking distance of the shops
and restaurants on Chestnut and Union Street.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bath
- One car parking
- Combination living room/dining room
- Magnicent lobby with exquisite detailing
- Two car side by side parking garage
- Large shared garden with mature plants and trees
- Large storage bin
- The entire building is currently refinancing into
fractional loans. Contact Ann Bassi for financial
information at 415-235-7298.
- Tenants in Common Agrreement
(Sirkin 08/02/2004) is currently being revised.
- Monthly assessments are approximately $350.
Offered at $550,000