75 Magellan Avenue
This exceptional traditional family home built in 1924 with an unusual street-to-street lot is located in the desirable Forest Hill.
Descend a few flagstone steps through a vibrant landscaped garden to the recessed front entry of this charming storybook residence.
The gourmet eat-in kitchen features high-end appliances and granite counter tops.
From the enormous living room with tiled fireplace and formal, spacious dining room, an elegant central staircase with stained glass windows leads to the upper level with three bedrooms and two full baths.
All three of the bedrooms feature step-out balconies.
The lower level consists of both a family room with office and laundry area as well as a separate two level suite with bath.
The street to street lot allows for a landscaped patio and two car side by side garage with interior access and additional parking.
- 3 bedrooms on the upper level including a master bedroom suite 2 baths
- Two-level au pair suite or 4th bedroom plus 1 bath on the lower level
- Completely detached
- 2,814 sq. ft. (as per SF Tax Records)
- Lot Size 4,755 sq. ft. (as per SF Tax Records)
- Hardwood floors
- Powder room on main floor
- Triple-paned windows
- Solar panels
- Easy access to Forest Hill Muni Metro Station
- HOA dues $499.00 (yearly)
Offered at $2,250,000